Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday 121





Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.


Top Ten Books I haven't read in these YA genre's... and I am quite ashamed. 

I couldn't pick one genre so here are my favorite genres and books I still need to read.



Sci/Fi:

Red Rising (Red Rising Trilogy, #1)The 5th Wave (The Fifth Wave, #1)The Testing (The Testing, #1)


Fantasy:

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1)The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy, #1)Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)


Mystery:

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)Find Me (Find Me, #1)


Romance:

My Life Next DoorJust One Day (Just One Day, #1)

5 comments:

  1. Nice! LOVED The 5th Wave, Shadow & Bone and Mara Dyer! Great picks! Hope you get to read these soon!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I've read all but one. My favorites out of your choices are My Life Next Door and Shadow and Bone.
    Jen @ YA Romantics

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Life Next Door is SO good!! I'm sure you know that by now, but I thought I'd tell you anyways :) I also really liked Mara... it wasn't the best series in the world, but that first book is STRONG!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MLND is amazing! I LOVED IT! I have an extra copy if you'd like it and promise to read it! lol (It's a paperback!) Also, I'm so happy to know I'm not the only person alive who hasn't read Shadow and Bone and Grave Mercy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I really do need to read this.... It seems everyone agrees that is a great one.

      Delete

 
Imagination Designs