Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Fairytale Retellings

Top Ten is an original feature/weekly meme created here at
The Broke and the Bookish that features a great bookish top ten every week.



Jenn's:


Oh my favorite!!!! I love retellings. Some of mine are classic retellings and some are fairytale tellings. I think this must be one of my favorite genres if not my most favorite. I have read many many many good ones and there are so many more I want to read. So my top ten is split into top 5 i have raed and top 5 I want to read. 

Top 5 Read (really hard to narrow down) 

The Wrath and the Dawn (The Wrath and the Dawn, #1)The Madman's Daughter Trilogy: The Complete Collection: The Madman's Daughter / Her Dark Curiosity / A Cold Legacy (The Madman's Daughter, #1-3)My Name Is RapunzelOf Beast and BeautyCinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) (the entire series)


Top 5 I want to read

Ash & BrambleNever NeverThe Forbidden WishA Thousand NightsThis Monstrous Thing


Ash's Picks: 

I am more of a classic retelling girl than a fairytale retelling girl. 
My favorite classics are Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan and Wizard of Oz. 

Top Retellings Read:

Splintered (Splintered, #1)Alice in ZombielandDorothy Must Die (Dorothy Must Die, #1)

Top retellings I want to read: 

Insanity (Insanity #1)The Crown (Queen of Hearts, #1)Death of the Mad HatterTiger LilyNever NeverThe Stars Turned AwayBewitched in Oz









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs